I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Waiting for my parcel to arrive...


Yesterday morning i miss the parcel that City Link Express staff send it to my house =Y.Y=
I need to call back to ask them to resend it to me again. *Now! Today! This Morning!* ^.^ so......excited about it !

I bought a Hello Kitty miniature bakery sets, they are just so adorable!


Aren't they CUTE...

I have already got the Stationary set and Fast food set. This is my third set *mad happy!*
will take some photo of it once the parcel arrive... ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
I bought it online at XL-Shop ; they sells all kinds of toys, they do shipments to locally and internationally. You guys can go check out their website... or their shop outlets at Berjaya Time Square, Mid Valley Megamall, Empire Gallery Subang*new outlet* and also Ampang*HQ*

Okay... I'll wait for it patiently if not i'll excited to death (x.x) *LOL*
xoxo...

No comments: