Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- The adrenaline rush you get when you step onto the floor.
- The unexplainable feeling when you finish that one perfect routine, that overwrites the tears and frustration leading to it.
- The death glares of the competetitors, willing eachother to screw up.
- The pain of being stretched.
- The frustration of dropping apparatus.
- Those trainings where everything go wrong.
- Those trainings where you just have fun.
- A new routine, or a change of music.
- The feeling you get when you walk into the gym.
- Those last precious trainings before a competition.
- The way you would protect your apparatus with your life.
- A new leotard.
- The ballet.
- The compliments you get for being dedicated to your sport.
- The aches the morning after a hard training session.
- Sore feet and cracking toes.
- Wearing your hair in a tight bun for a reason.
- The endless running.
- The fun you have at a competition.
- Being cheered for.
- Being able to juggle schoolwork and training.
- The feeling of being part of a family.
- The love for your coach.
- Being inspired when you watch those montages on YouTube.
- Trying to get your split leap like Bessonova’s.
- Missing special occasions because you have to go to training.
- Feeling at home when you’re in the gym.
- The sense of support around you.
- The way nobody judges you because everyone is going though the same thing.
- When your coach tells you after 8 years that they’re proud of you.
There are no words to describes a gymnast’s love for Rhythmic Gymnastics. You really only begin to appreciate it, when you are slowing down, and realising that you have lived and breathed this sport for most of your life. I don’t think I will ever find something I can love or appreciate as much as I do for Rhythmic Gymnastics.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Long time we haven't meet up with each other already.... Since... i think after our graduation at MIA. Misses every one *6Blue classmates* alot... Had a very great and full dinner tonight. Thanks to Mr. Ee for treating us :) We had alot things to chat with *works, relationship, gossiping, studying...* Wish to have more meeting up again...
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The general idea is that whatever you were born under still stands, but those born starting in 2011 will follow a totally different chart.
Here is the new alignment:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20