I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

done ♥


at last.....
finish my mid-term assessment ady 
feel so free ~ wheeeee ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

this afternoon after assessment, when to Jusco, Wangsa Maju to do some grocery shopping with my class mates for their Genting trip tomorrow....so sad T.T i can't join them with this trip, cos this Sunday i'm flying to Bali so can't join them to do crazy things at Genting.... Wuuuuuuu ~ but anyway, i hope they will had a great and awesome trip up there =] and i also hope that my Bali trip will be a fun and exciting trip... cos i already feel very excited ! yea ! ♥ ♥ ♥

tonight me and darling and friends going to KLCC to watch 'CHRISTMAS CAROL' i wonder this movie nice anot.... cos i heard some of my fried said the story is not so interesting... hmmmp ~ will see how tonight... good or bad ~ =p 

No comments: