I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 28, 2009

scary !

Yesterday when shopping with mum and bro at KLCC...
bro get to buy alot of things but me.....sigh ~
didnt buy any thing cos nothing really catch my eye =]

the scary part is.....
when we're in Zara doing our shopping, 
2 Malay guy about age 18 to 20 
they keep following me,
damn scary i tell u...where i go they will just follow me
some more when i took a dress to go fitting they also follow,
luckily they cant some in, if not....... T.T
after i come out they were some where around there,
but luckily their mum ask them to go out...
phewwww....

this is the 2nd time i got stalked by strangers in KLCC...

GIRLS please be very very ( x 10000 times ) careful 
when u're doing shopping over there...
nowadays alot of bad people around every where...

what a scary day i had ~

No comments: