I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i really dun know how to handle my problem.
WHY ? why she keep doing these to me?
i really can't take it any more...
couldn't she be more understanding? 
what other people feels after 
she keep doin all these drama...
every month sure will got these problem, 
some time if she's good then 2 months a time....
arghhhh ! 
continue like these can make people go nuts ~
i always try to be polite, i never been rude to her...
just i really can't stand her mood swings....
why she have to be so sensitive?
can some one tell me why?
can some one help me to solve these problem?
some time if i forget to call her at night she will starts the drama again....
 
i can't hate her....
i really can't....

1 comment:

QINGZ COLLECTION said...

she misses u both..tats y...furthermore...she's near to tat level dy...so...bear wif her lo..